New members can be nominated into the grotto after having attended three cave trips with existing grotto members. Once accepted as a member, annual dues of $15.00 per person or $22.50 per household are collected. Those interested in membership should attend a meeting and begin going on cave trips appropriate for their skill level.
Individual members can pay their dues online:
Families can also pay dues online:
- President: Seth Colston
- Vice President: Jim Cooley
- Treasurer: Bill Gee
- Secretary: Matthew Hernandez
KCAG offers its members access to caving gear. A complete list is on the Quartermaster’s page.
- Cave Survey gear
- Hi-Def Video Projector
- Medical Caches (a.k.a Bash Kits)
- Novice helmets and lights (not for personal use)
- Lysol IC for WNS Decontamination ($0.50 per fluid ounce charge)
- and much more
To reserve equipment check the calendar for availability, then contact a grotto officer.